help I'm trapped in this blog

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Now Playing: Linkin Park, Same Direction, still in my head.

More progress with NIH; planning the trip is kind of fun, but driving around DC is still new to me. I suppose there is a first for everything.

And I totally didn't get done almost anything I wanted to today. Again. Partially due to spending an hour or so cooking dinner. The Improvised, Improved Pork Recipe: Minted pork chops with apples. Plus side: pan cooking makes it much harder to burn stuff (for me, anyway), so the pork stays nice and moist. Four apples diced this time (yum), and Golden Delicious was almost as good as Fuji. Minus side: not quite enough mint for my liking, but still better than sage; however, the lack of mint was because it was HOME GROWN and I hate picking my own plants. I like them too much living.

YES I'm an amateur chef. NO I don't burn things as badly as I did at WAC. YES it's as delicious as it sounds. Mwahaha.

Bedtime again, maybe enough sleep this time? Nah.

No comments: